What is Draping?
The techniques of manipulating fabrics to fit and conform to one or more curves or the feminine model form, or live model, in order to form a pattern. The techniques allow free and accurate expression of ideas as you work.
Point of Study
- Introduction to Textile and Draping
- Form, Measurement, and Fabric Preparation
- Bodice Draping
- Skirt Draping
- Free Style Draping
Length of Study
6 sessions in 3 days
- Thursday-Saturday OR 3 days in Saturday
- Morning sessions : 09.00 –12.30
- Afternoon sessions : 13.30 – 17.00